只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

搜索
查看: 6165|回复: 21

[其他诗歌] 英译诗歌《情歌》(落梅横笛)

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-12-2 20:14:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 落梅横笛 于 2014-12-5 18:11 编辑

A Love Song                                                      情   歌

By Luomeihengdi                                                    落梅横笛
                               Tr. By Shangri-La

To what occurred, not a heading led                       一切的起源,并非因一场奔赴而起

In the forest on the map, remain dream traces                    地图上的这片森林有梦的痕迹

As a magic mirror exists                                              如魔镜般存在

And similar to mine                                        又与我的梦,有着近乎相同的

Happy and sad                                                      
美好和悲伤

The bay horse, the one of your presentation to me                     这是你赠予我的枣红马

I’ve been in love with him since my girlhood                           我从年轻时就爱上了他

Under the guide of magic, before daybreak                       按照魔法的指引,在黎明到来之时

I’ll ride to you, through the gloomy forest                               我将穿过忧郁的森林赶来

The day I’ve long quietly expected                                      这一天我已静候多时

Look, my steed’s horsehair in the wind                              你看,我这骏马的鬃毛在风中

Is slowly burning, till dying out                                      它缓慢,它燃烧,直到熄灭

Like my harp-playing hands, once holding fire                          如我弹奏竖琴的手,曾握着火

The interfering sounds I heard in days
bygone                         我所听到昔日来过的人的声响

All came from the depth of the mist                                        全部来自这薄雾深处

I tried to change their quality                                         我还是试图改变这些音质

Recalculating the distance that they had traveled                         设法重新计算声响传来的距离

It is neither long nor short                                                 这距离不远不近

Enough to separate our lives from one another                             刚好穿过我们彼此的人生

Yet anyway                                                            但无论如何

No exact word can describe the secret hidden                          没有一个词能准确说出隐匿的

On such a misty day                                                秘密。天色这样幽暗

We stood in haze, saying words sweet but worn                     我们站在雾里,说甜蜜而疲倦的话

To each other, feigning to be calm                                         彼此假装平静,假装

As if we had never lost everything                                             从未失去一切

◆◇

Since so, let me in a nightingale-like voice                           既然如此,那就让我用夜莺的歌喉

Sing an old love song                                                   唱起一首旧情歌吧

And with my mirrored flirtatious beauty                                   还有我妖冶的魔镜般的美

Like a dream                                                            如同一场梦的虚幻

Real and unreal                                                                 与真实

The love song, a way we share to conceal ourselves                              情歌一种掩饰和重复

Will be chanted throughout our lives                                      贯穿我们一生的共同之处

Even eternity also needs to be chanted                                       就连永恒都需要重复

Chanted until forgotten                                                     重复到遗忘之前

Before I forget it, you forever stay young                              在我遗忘之前,你还是这么年轻

You’re afar awaiting me, I know                                           你在远方等我,我知道

Please be patient                                                        你要有足够的耐心

Waiting for me to go along from beyond                                    等我,从更远的远方前往

And like a flash, to lighten me                                             并且像闪电,照亮我

Also burning me out                                                           也毁灭我

The bay horse, the one of your presentation to me                            这是你赠予我的枣红马

I’ve been in love with him since my girlhood                                  我从年轻时就爱上了他

评分

参与人数 2威望 +20 收起 理由
落梅横笛 + 10
梅景~ + 10

查看全部评分

已有 0 人打赏作者

楼主| 发表于 2014-12-2 21:00:12 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 香格里拉 于 2014-12-3 06:45 编辑

排版完毕,坐等落梅骑着枣红马,乘着歌声的翅膀而来~
 楼主| 发表于 2014-12-2 21:07:16 | 显示全部楼层

喜欢落梅和她的枣红马,期待中 ... ...

发表于 2014-12-3 10:09:41 | 显示全部楼层
————坐等落梅骑着枣红马,乘着歌声的翅膀而来~
发表于 2014-12-3 10:10:09 | 显示全部楼层
————经典的诗句,精彩的译意
发表于 2014-12-3 10:11:12 | 显示全部楼层
————香格里拉,辛苦费心了,我代表诗歌感谢你给我们带来经典之作。

点评

愉快发帖,开心盖楼 :)  发表于 2014-12-4 19:19
发表于 2014-12-3 10:11:29 | 显示全部楼层
————敬礼!
发表于 2014-12-3 10:15:44 | 显示全部楼层
——再谢!
发表于 2014-12-3 10:16:02 | 显示全部楼层
————早上问安香格里拉!

点评

问好梅版 :)  发表于 2014-12-4 19:23
 楼主| 发表于 2014-12-4 19:18:17 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 香格里拉 于 2014-12-4 19:24 编辑
梅景~ 发表于 2014-12-3 10:10
————经典的诗句,精彩的译意

感谢梅斑的鼓励,一定再接再厉
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|心灵家园 ( 粤ICP备2022134291号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 07:34 , Processed in 0.085440 second(s), 43 queries .