只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

搜索
查看: 9021|回复: 39

[现代诗歌] 英译诗歌《海妖之歌》(扁舟子)

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-9-9 10:30:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 花落 于 2014-2-25 11:34 编辑

Siren’s Song                                                海妖之歌

--- For My Class Of May 4th                                          ——致五四班的同学们

By Skiff-Traveler                                                                  扁舟子
                                               Tr. By Shangri-La

I roved so long until I’m attracted by your song                      多年的漂泊,我选择被你的歌声吸引

To sink or to free, my destiny, is involuntary all along                   投入或转身,注定无奈的,是命运

In late summer and early autumn                                                    夏末或是初秋

By amur grapevines the walls are covered                                     山葡萄的藤蔓爬满了墙头

With the breeze kissing over                                                        有风从中穿过

Your dancing green figure                                                      于是绿影的婆娑中

Is my view                                                                        无语的遥望

Quiet and stereo                                                               成了立体的风景

At dawn I wake with your familiar merry song                                 清晨,还是那熟悉的的欢歌

Into dark my overnight dream is gone                                         昨夜的梦寐都潜入了黑夜

The warm light glows bright and ardent                                        那亮丽的光芒温暖而热烈

All my sorrow is shone in the sun golden                                         所有的忧郁都变成金黄

The cold winter which comes sooner or later                                          一定会来的寒冷

May be forgotten                                                                  可以选择遗忘

Mauve-jade grip in hand, green-jade bracelet round wrist                     握一方紫玉,再轻拾一环翡翠

They feel glossy like old blue-and-white porcelain                              温润的感觉如青花瓷般古老

Your face blooming is too charming to be depicted by painting                    初绽的笑容无法用丹青描画

Let’s enjoy the clouds strolling, the winds chanting                               一起去看云吧,且听风吟

In the paper laden with vows the ink charms linger                               一纸繁华间是承诺的墨韵

In the gentle breeze, smart dragonflies skim the water                           风中潇洒的,是点水的蜻蜓

Pandora’s Box open, an arctic fox travels back through time pursuing       打开月光宝盒,一只白狐穿越了时间

Yet no matter how enchanting, she can’t slacken days fleeting                可再娇媚的回首,又怎能轻落流年

During the years rolling, freeze-framed is the beautiful Gobi sun setting    在岁月的浮沉中,戈壁落日美好的定格

The hero, can’t leap his horse any longer, over the Wuding river              无定河啊,英雄骑马,再也跨不过

Leaving his lover waiting on the Waterloo Bridge forever                          那就让蓝桥的守候成为永恒

Never claim you can heal all your scars,                             不要说封心、封情,就能抚平所有的伤痕

by closing your heart and freezing your feeling

My thinking wings flit over the horizon                                               飞翔的翅膀划过天际

With my random heart, lost in lifelong illusion                                  用驿动的心,换取一世的迷离

Your eternal calls fade in fallen flowers                                          亘古的呼唤在落英中隐藏

In the moonlight silver, inaudible, is the twitter to each other               月色轻柔,听不到的,是相对的呢喃

You say, predestined                                                                   你说,  随缘

I answer, expecting                                                                   我说,  期盼 ……

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x

评分

参与人数 2威望 +20 收起 理由
素叶 + 10 真牛!
花落 + 10 赞一个!

查看全部评分

已有 0 人打赏作者

发表于 2013-9-9 10:37:16 | 显示全部楼层
抢个沙发等字母,好好学习好舒服
发表于 2013-9-9 10:41:59 | 显示全部楼层
只抢到板凳
发表于 2013-9-9 11:41:45 | 显示全部楼层
俺就占个地板~~
可是,俺只看到图片啊~~
 楼主| 发表于 2013-9-9 12:18:26 | 显示全部楼层
信夫 发表于 2013-9-9 10:37
抢个沙发等字母,好好学习好舒服

排版总是不整齐,折腾半天。久等了
 楼主| 发表于 2013-9-9 12:20:00 | 显示全部楼层
扁舟子 发表于 2013-9-9 10:41
只抢到板凳

排版折腾半天,扁舟辛苦了
 楼主| 发表于 2013-9-9 12:22:57 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 香格里拉 于 2013-9-9 12:59 编辑
寒枫曦颜 发表于 2013-9-9 11:41
俺就占个地板~~
可是,俺只看到图片啊~~

抱歉抱歉,排版总是不整齐,好不容易折腾好了,还有首曲子没配上呢,等下午再传。让朋友们等了
发表于 2013-9-9 12:29:17 | 显示全部楼层
英文竟也能如此流畅,传神,谱上曲子,定是一首唯美的歌

楼主| 发表于 2013-9-9 12:32:05 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 香格里拉 于 2013-9-9 14:06 编辑
扁舟子 发表于 2013-9-9 10:41
只抢到板凳

扁舟在吗?

看了你帖子下面的回复,以为你们的五四班可能与五四青年有关,所以这样处理的,如果只是简单的五年四班,回

帖告诉我哦,我再改回来。

本来想发帖之前问问你的,总也不见你,所以只能发了再问了。

如果你再不出现,就变成神舟了

楼主| 发表于 2013-9-9 14:10:26 | 显示全部楼层
信夫 发表于 2013-9-9 12:29
英文竟也能如此流畅,传神,谱上曲子,定是一首唯美的歌

过奖了

这谱曲的任务就得交给五四班诸位乐坛高手了
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|心灵家园 ( 粤ICP备2022134291号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 01:04 , Processed in 0.047352 second(s), 35 queries .