never guessing that with truths our souls are measured.
我不会猜忌,因为我们的灵魂深知真相
each of us rising from worlds unknown.
我们都在这陌生的世界长大
within your trials i'll see my own.
我是你的影子,在你身后
still there are journey's that are yours alone.
但你的旅程仍然孤身一人
you were born for the storm you have to weather.
你生来必须经受历练
true as a the winter wind you faced the moment bravely.
其真实如冬季的烈风,你要勇敢面对
you and i we're on our own and yet together.
你与我,既自立又相互支撑到现在
walking a path we can't define. oooo dee ah
走在这谁也不能明晰的道路上
tell me your story, i'll tell you mine.
给我讲讲你的故事,我也会告诉你我的
sing me your song i'll follow line by line.
给我唱唱你的歌,我会轻声跟着和
let the night fall with the lightness of a feather.
夜幕降临,带着羽毛圣洁的微光
trusting the coming dawn.
请相信黎明终会来临
we cannot hold the morning.
我们虽无法留住早晨
you and i we're on our own and yet together.
但你与我,既自立又相互支撑到现在
for we the end,We all flying home.
终点对于我们来说,是飞至家乡